Today is my wife’s birthday. She is now — years old. I am not at liberty to say her age…
Here are some of the things she like as well as some wonderful things I have learned about her over the years.
- She is as nerdy as I am.
- She is a lot of fun once she lets you be her friend.
- She loves anime.
- She is a fan of “Battlestar Galactica” both new and old.
- Her favorite place is California, specifically- Disneyland.
- She is a wonderful and caring mother.
- She loves to travel and wants to do more trips that take us out of our comfort zone.
- She prefers dogs over cats.
- She is amazing at cooking and baking.
- Her sense of humor is borderline sadistic.(mostly towards me)
- She loves “dry humping” my backside- especially when I’m trying to sleep.
- She loves to sing made up lyrics.
- One of her favorite films is “The Sound Of Music”.
Lee-Anne is one of the most spectacular people I have ever met. I’m happy that she’s a big part of my life and that I get to celebrate her birthdays with her.
Happy Birthday Lover!