It’s back to work for the night shift this week. I’d have to say though, my staycation with a to-do list was more than successful. Here’s what I had planned:
Numbers 1,4,5,6 & 7 were completed. Number 2 is almost done- I just need to buy a small amount of grout and seal it and my shower will be useable once more. Number 3 I am still avoiding. Don’t judge me…
- Finish my costume.
- Fix the tile and tap in shower.
- Fix the sauna heater.
- Get the Honda Element serviced.
- Decorate for Halloween.
- Do some baking on Saturday.
- Make turkey dinner on Sunday
However I did end up doing a few other projects that weren’t on my initial list.
Overall I think I was fairly productive with my time off. Now to get back into the work routine and utilize my days off as rest days once more. I just hope I remember how to do my job…
- I installed a new stovetop.
- I painted the trim between the sunroom and the living room.
- I helped my son build his costume.
- I was involved in speed skating more.